Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dragon is here...GONG XI FA CAI 2012

I love this saying about I Wish thingy... sooo true

Chinese New Year celebration this year is very dear to my heart. so many good things will happen and finger cross i hope everything will success. One of the good thing is, birthday celebration lor for Dad, Mum, Me and my nephew on the second day of CNY.4 orang Mesti mau potong kek kan... :D ngam2 CNY kan... sioks. secondly, we decided to move out and do some maintenance and renovation to our boutique.I hope with this new plan... everything will goes well la. Dont forget to visit us again ya friends... we will reveal the location soon. :D and yang lain, have to wait for me to reveal soon... (now still under construction!) LOL

anyway, Have a joyous and prosperous Chinese New Year and dont forget, dont be greedy in life, take only' what you need and lend a helping hand to them who in need. Be grateful of what you have and be generous to others. Cheers

GONG XI FA CAI everyone


~ Dragon Mood

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I'm so glad that it's close to your heart! WAHOOO.. I like to mean it mean it.

Dragon babies