I bit u Farewell sayang... U must know, I love u dearly... Dear Grey! U made my life so happy by showing me how to LOVE and to be Love by you... and let me manja'ing u selalu. I will not forget that Grey... I Love U...I really hope you dont forget me Grey... :(
I gave away Grey to Kakak today... Kakak wants Grey since day 1. Giving Grey away is like giving away part of my heart... I really duno why giving Grey away is so hard for me... hearing Grey crying when we put Grey into the box really hit me n tear my heart to pieces.I dont know this is the hardest part of all. Giving away your pet is like killing a part of urself... Sadness... I almost cried when i heard Grey begged me to let him out from the box. I still feel the hurt right now while im blog about this.
Bye bye Grey, till we met again... I love you so much, I will never forget how u Manja'ing with me. Your brothers and sisters will miss u dearly too... I promise you I will take good care of them. I will never forget how you used to scratched my leg when u were playing and over exicted.U like to bite my toenails while im sleeping. I cannot forget how u jump and running here and there playing like nobody cares, climbing the window grill, climbed my curtain and bedsheet...jumping over me while im sleeping and came to sleeps with me when u tired jumping around. U loves to attack your siblings when they were sleeping too... u so cute Grey, how can i forget that? I really hope you like your new home and you can adapt to the new lifestyle. I hope you can get along with Aduka, the big cat. I try to convince kakak to take 2 kittens so that you can have friends to play with but kakak doesnt wants it. Im sooo sorry i couldnt help you Grey. They will miss playing with you...
I promise u, Grey, I will always asked kakak how are you day by day Grey... I love you. I did shed tears out when kakak took u away Grey... I miss u already! SAD SAD SAD
This is a picture of you and ur siblings lazying around the house tired after jumping around.
PS: Oh ya Grey, Kakak change your name from Grey to ABU... I do hope u like the new name given to you Grey. Anyhow, for me u will always Grey in my heart no matter what...
HUG and Love




No comments:
Post a Comment