Oh yeah!! I made it...so proud of myself, I managed to RUN to the Finishing Line of 12.3KM last Saturday 31 July 2010.Couldnt believe it... We all made it to the finishing line! Good kan... :)
Haha dear friends, go and buy my bib number B2349 manatau boleh menang. and I got number 398 from 3000 participants.
My final result: 398 B2349 ERVINA VIVIEN TSEU THIAM SHING WOMENS OPEN 1:44:26.
That's the least I could do... My many Thanks to Jeff for his supports and stick with me all the way. Without you, I dont think I could ever finished the race in 1:44:26 time. Thanks Hun! u r the best! Sorry for making u couldnt get ur medal for this race! Im too slow to even get 1 medal... mana boleh kejar 75 orang babe! haha, well maybe next time? Mizuno run, 11KM??
2 comments:
uiks..bulih tahan o.. numbur 389 out of 3000 :) congrats.
Hehe... mix ba itu 3000 (lelaki + perempuan) tapi kalo tuk perempuan saya number 389 la.... Ba nan, pigi tapau 4D! :)
Post a Comment