
I got this feelings... "Iam a bit FAT these days!" pheeewwww :(
I think I know why, Me and my housemate have this baking craziness lately...
We baked cakes, until we satisfied with the outcomes. Well, u know baking is
not easy, sometimes we burned the cake and sometimes we overdo the cake.
Not an easy task. But so far, I think we pandai already to adjust here and there.
Let me see. well, so far, we covered a few flavor and to named a it;
~ Cheese Cake(first trial, we burned the cake! pengsan!hahaha but still can eat la)
~ Carrot Cake (baked 2 times) ( this one, we think the cake too dry!)
~ Brownies (hehehe SEDAP! Berjaya! oh yeah) we ate with ice-cream! yummy
~ Durian Cheese Cake ( Too much Durian, cannot taste the cheese!but sedap)
~ Fruit Cake ( wohooo paling susah cause it need 3 hours baking time! suffering ooo, and because we baked it at night, we didnt really jaga the cake, turned out a bit dry but successful juga! Well, we plan to bake this for Christmas Cake... gonna put a lot of liqueur (Brandy/Rum) in the cake to make it more tastier! cant wait to bake for second round!)
~ Soft Cotton Japanese Cheesecake (I should said this one, has it own memorable event during the baking time!me and my housemate will remember this moment forever!hahha)-sampai she said she dont want to baked anymore buttt... we'll see la.
Our kitchen really looked like Bakery now with so many baking stuff there! Pengsan...
Pheewww! Next is Muffin... :)
Now u can imagine where all the calories gone to right? hahaha... if not our own Perut, anyway, we brought to office and let our colleagues try juga. Sharing is caring kan... :)
2 comments:
bah, kasi cuba sa nanti a :)
ksh tgk bah tu gambar cake tu ;p bah, keep on baking kio... ;p
Post a Comment