Thursday, April 16, 2009

Isolated??


For some reasons I myself don't know why I'm so down this few days. I don't felt like myself anymore. I just isolated myself from everything and everyone. What has happened to me? I wonder?? Am I Tired? Sick? Frustrated? Aimless? Meaningless? I don't have any clue... I still wondering keep on yawning and wondering.

I wondered why I looked at people around me so differently as before? I can felt that they want/have something to tell me but they reluctant to tell me and keep on keeping that thing to themselves. I wonder how long will they keep it to themselves before they gonna burst it out to me??? I wonder... How long i will keep myself like this. Remain Silence and Isolating myself from everyone... I wonder??

I keep on yawner and wonder beyond this dilemma, I wonder...

I need to wake up to make myself useful again. Come on u can pass this dilemma and be yourself again. Don't give up YET! Sigh, how I wish...


"Ivy keep on her Moody mood until Evening and she is still in wondering wonderland"

4 comments:

nc said...

(*friendly slap),,wake up amoi. dont stay in wonderland too long,,LIfe suc*s.i know.

meh kita p makan cheese cake.

wateevr is the reason,,dont let it rule ur life a, hehe,,kunun, sinang ja cakp ni kn,

:) peace..

MeaSherlynz Jr said...

bah tunggu sya dtg KL. hahahaha

Sindut said...

sometimes life sucks - just deal with it!

chin up :]

sabrina said...

Your opinion of yourself is the only one that truely matters! Embrace yourself, be who you want to be and smack anyone who tells you different or tries to make you something/some one your not!

so,... cheer up babe!! muaah