Friday, January 23, 2009

Turn 30 edy?



Happie Birthday to ME! Yeah, its 24 January 2009 (Im officially turn 30 this day...(shhhs)slowly say ya...30 already me ooo.... :) (Heavy GRIN)

Finally i say Goodbye to my precious 20ties and with an Open Heart I Welcomed my 30ties... Wow, I've already live my life for 30 years in this world! People said life's begin at 30ties (gitu ka tu?) hehe... So with an Open Heart i HOPE this will brings me MORE luck and MORE MONEY to come...(hahahahha)

Looking back to those memoriable 20 years of living in this world, i should be so grateful and be so happy to know that im surrounded by lovely and good hearted people. Im been blessed to have been born to my Family and grown up to be a good person! Thanks to mum and dad + my Brothers and Sisters for making me a HUMAN!! hahahhaha. I love you all so much! and for the people around me... im so thankful because i known u all! So much memories to mention here :)

Anyway, My birthday is near to Chinese New Year Celebration, I take this opportunity to wish to all my friends out there a very happy Chinese New Year and celebrate it with joyous and meaningful ya. I cant go home ...waaaaa im so sad...
Nevermind, at least On my birthday i got to organise one BBQ pool party at my house.

okie have fun during this holiday seasons...

2 comments:

nc said...

hehehe..happy birthday to u..
Life begins at 30? betul kaitu? anyway,, i like the pic with the saying..OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER,, YOUNG ENOUGH TO DO IT ANYWAY..

very cool phrase,, copy a,, hehe,,bulih juga kasi motivet sa kdg2 hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sis!!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!