Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year Resolutions?



Happy New Year To all my dearest F.R.I.E.N.D.S !!!

Time passed by so fast... Goodbye 2008 Welcome 2009 !
New Year Resolutions...New Year Resolutions...arrrgggg

New Year Resolutions... should I continue 2008 resolutions or should I add new 2009 resolutions? Well... 2009...

This year is a special year for me, because this year I will sadly say GOODBYE to 20'es and say WELCOME to 30'es!!! Counting the days, tick! tock! tick! tock! Gosh, this is really upsetting! :( Nevertheless... I welcome IT with an open heart! I hope this year will turn something else :) Cross fingers.

This year I dont have any specific Resolutions, just hope for the best to come to an end! I hope this year I will be very busy to think of anything... :)

Okie... Anyway, to all my friends...GUD LUCK with your new resolutions and Be Strong!

1 comment:

nc said...

ya, must BE STRONG.