Monday, January 24, 2011
Happy Birthday to ME!
Another year passed me by , + number 2 behind my existing number 3.
I couldn’t believe its 2011 already since
last year journey just started to blooms.
I hope this year journey will end with blossoms.
and bring me much more good health, lots of prosperity and a happy life.
AMEN!
Another candle on MY cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that I have strength enough
To blow them all out!
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope MY birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Stop complaining... I am older than you! (Hahahahahha!Im loving IT.)
Labels:
birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Ervina ! Have a great year ahead.
thanks Rojak Librarian! :)
Post a Comment