Monday, January 4, 2010

A new beginning~2010

Finally 2010 is here! Happy New Year~ There's so many things to be said and done~

~2009~
Looking back on the months gone by...
Days filled with hurdles and obstacles
Moments of heartache and pain...
But I stood in the thick of the fight

Yes, it didn't bring me joy, I shall leave them behind!
And I'll ring in the New Year with good things in mind...
Another Year, Another Chance to start my life a new(Trust & Belief & Faith)
This time I'll leap old barriers to get a real breakthrough ~With a Lot of Faith~

As Christmas has arrived and another year will pass
New Year is Here with 12 months to last...^2010^
and for the Coming months, I just know I'll win out
Faith is needed,Just watch how I do and you'll see..."

I wonder how do I do that?...[Long Pause and a Big Sigh]
My Answer: "I'll Change ALL, my old ways and work on A NEW ME."

~Come with me! Join me to change for BETTER and grab this chance as this is a New Beginning.~ New Me, New Life, New for Everything~

With Faith and Love~ I know I will achieve this beautiful Resolutions of Mine!~ Pray for Me...

2 comments:

nc said...

Happy new year!!! :)
pndai sda ko bepantun skg a :)

MeaSherlynz Jr said...

yeah!!! i will join u!!!! yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!