Monday, September 3, 2007

This is Something wacky to do if u feel LAZY on work... hehehe

What Does My Birth Month Mean

Your Birth Month is January

You are a natural leader who is able to stand up when no one else can.
Strong and powerful, you tend to overshadow those around you.

Your soul reflects: deep love, fascination with life, and a distinctive persona

Your gemstone: Garnet

Your flower: Snowdrop

Your colors: Black, dark red, and dark blue


What Color Flower Are You?

You Are a Blue Flower

A blue flower tends to represent peace, openness, and balance.
At times, you are very delicate like a cornflower.
And at other times, you are wise like an iris.
And more than you wish, you're a little cold, like a blue hydrangea.


Hehehe im a BLUE FLOWER??? Im i really fit to this?? tell me...

What Tattoo Should I get??? Should I GET one??? SHould I? SHould I?

You Should Get A Butterfly Tattoo

Sweet and sassy
For you, tattoos are a thing of beauty - not toughness


Butterfly Tattoo??? maybe Flower istead of Butterfly la ehhh....

What Goddest are ME?

You Are Aphrodite!

A total shining star with a ton of admirers
And no wonder: you live life to the fullest!
When things get bad, you can easily take off to a happier place
But occasionally, you need to deal with problems head on


This is really too much... i cannot stop trying all the Quizzzz... 'Mary you really got me to work man'

No comments: